An enlarged vein near the anus manifests or characterizes piles. It is commonly called as hemorrhoids. People with piles usually experience pain during bowel movement and bleeding.
Anyone can develop this health condition, particularly in middle age. There are many ways to cure piles or hemorrhoids, but many people prefer naturally treating the condition.
Traditional Treatment in India
Piles treatment in Ayurveda is one of the popular options. This type of treatment originated from India as the traditional medicine of Hindu. It offers a lot of benefits and there are no possible side effects as this treatment commonly involves home remedies.
Constipation is one of the causes of piles. Hard stools can cause fissures, causing the skin to prolapse. By using Ayurveda treatment for piles, you get the chance to respond to the condition properly. However, this type of treatment requires changing your lifestyle.
There are two types of piles. It can be internal or external and can be bleeding or dry. Less bleeding is apparent in external piles as compared to internal hemorrhoids. The problem in the digestive system is the root cause of the inflammation that is why the best thing to do is to fix the main culprit.
Piles Treatment in Ayurveda
The key to making the digestive system healthy is to consume foods that are rich in fiber. This is where piles treatment in Ayurveda comes in. Ayurvedic treatment requires adequate consumption of fibrous foods such as fresh vegetables and fruits as well as whole grains.
Juices that have no fibrous pulp content should be avoided. Instead, taking kitchen medicines is encouraged such as the following:
- Buttermilk with a little amount of rock salt and lemon
- Sweet lime, honey, mint, and ginger in water
- A mixture of ½ tsp. of cumin powder and a glass of water
- Sugar and onion juice added into water
- Neem leaves decoction with ½ cup buttermilk and honey
- Basil leaves soaked in water – It is best to consume this concoction 30 minutes after soaking.
- Dry fig soaked in water – Consume this two times a day.
Aside from consuming those kitchen medicines, piles treatment in Ayurveda also allows external applications of home remedies such as the following:
- Application of sesame oil on the swollen area and warm fomentation
- Applying baking soda on the piles
- Enema water from the decoction of wheatgrass and neem leaves
It is said that “prevention is better than cure”. That is why it is important to take in adequate water to prevent constipation. This is recommended for those who are suffering from piles because adequate water intake does not only help in hydrating the body but also in maintaining a clean digestive system.
It is also recommends avoiding excessive intake of spices for the reason of too much intake of spicy foods can aggravate the condition. Likewise, warm fomentation can also provide relief and this can be done by sitting in a tub with warm water. Regular exercise can prevent constipation. An active lifestyle can also improve the health of your digestive system.
Piles treatment in Ayurveda does not only alleviate the symptoms, but it also helps in preventing the condition from aggravating.
All Natural Piles Cures
1. Cranberry Poultice — Blend 4 teaspoons of cranberries in a mixer. Wrap the mixture in a cheesecloth and apply it to the anus for 1 hour. Repeat with a fresh cheesecloth.
2. Onion and Garlic — Before going to bed, take off the outer skin of a clove of garlic or small onion and insert it into the rectum. In the morning, the onion or garlic will leave when you go to the toilet. Garlic and onions destroy bacteria, reduce inflammation, and strengthen veins. Avoid this treatment if you have bleeding hemorrhoids.
3. Lemon Juice — Cut a lemon into 4 parts, with the skin on. Boil the lemon in half a liter of water for 15 minutes. Let it cool and drink the mixture, 1 cup a day. It will help your stool pass more smoothly. Lemon is full of healthy bioflavonoids as well as Vitamin C. It strengthens the blood vessels and capillary tubes.
Natural External Piles Treatment Work While Saving Time And Money
External piles treatment is something that you do need to do when you have a pile. You should consider using a natural hemorrhoid treatment too. Here are ten reasons why natural external piles treatment solutions work.
Natural external piles treatments use products made in nature to help the body heal. Our bodies are more accepting of natural elements than manmade ones when it comes to external hemorrhoid treatment.
The treatments for healing external piles naturally work very well because they are easier to keep up with. Since most everything you need for the treatment can be found at home or the grocery store it is easy to keep those things in stock. Plus, the cost savings factors make natural external piles treatment options an excellent choice for people on a budget.
You can start natural piles treatment solutions immediately. Most of the time it just takes purchasing a simple package with solutions off of the internet and you will find out what you can start doing immediately to relieve pain, irritation, and bleeding.
When you use natural external piles treatment options they work because they teach you what you need to do to make sure that you help your body defend against future hemorrhoid flare-ups.
They have been created by people who have had chronic hemorrhoid flare-ups for years. The ayurvedic pile’s treatment methods have been verified by top-notch medical researchers and physicians themselves.
If you have suffered from chronic piles there is nothing you’d like better than to stop spending massive amounts of money on solutions that do not work. Natural external hemorrhoid treatments are well documented to work for very specific reasons. People who have had piles can most always testify that they are a thing of the past and not a part of their lives any longer.
You will learn about all the simple free solutions for treating piles that are flaring up to incorporating easy practices into your life to keep them gone forever.
Ayurvedic piles treatment solutions have been said to work more quickly. They address piles from the outside and the inside of the body. That means that your body will start working inside and out to heal the pile and make it go away. The minute you start feeling those results you will feel better mentally too. External piles are very taxing mentally because they are so uncomfortable and painful.
These treatment options usually give you a recommendation of a few nutritional supplements that you can begin. Many times it is just that one specific deficiency that may make you more prone to the piles in the first place.
These treatment solutions are not just a product. They are a combination of proven facts and information that will help you take care of your hemorrhoid flare-up and possibly eliminate them from ever coming back.