High blood pressure or hypertension indicates high pressure in the arteries. It doesn’t mean high emotional pressure, even though emotional pressure and stress could possibly raise blood pressure in the short term.
Lowering High Blood Pressure – Symptoms
Most people want to live in ignorance or better still, they know something is wrong but they choose to avoid it – this is much worse than ignorance. Read the symptoms below. If it looks familiar to you, you need to take immediate steps for lowering high blood pressure.
High blood pressure symptoms include:
- Painful toe or cold foot even in scorching summer.
- Persisting back pain
- Traces of blood in the urine
- Difficulty while swallowing
- Problem in breathing
- Persistent coughing with mucus formation
- Faster heartbeat
- Pain in the chest accompanied by burning, aching, squeezing sensation
- Pain in neck, throat, back, and arm
- Numbness in arm or leg, typically on one side
- Excessive and sudden weight loss
- Confusion and easy fatigue buildup
- Slurred or garbled speech
- Excessive and sudden weight gain
- Persistent headache all through the day
If you experience one or more of these symptoms, its time to take charge of your health; alternative supplements like Cardiofy are the best for lowering high blood pressure.
For a human being, the heart pumps the blood through the arteries to various parts of the body. A certain amount of blood pressure is required to maintain proper blood flow. However, when this pressure is exceeding the normal level, the condition can cause a person’s blood pressure to go to a high level.
High blood pressure can be categorized into 2 parts, which is primary and secondary. Primary high blood pressure means there is no illness located to cause the rise of blood pressure and this situation is actually quite common.
Secondary high blood pressure means the condition is outcomes of another condition, such as diabetes, kidney failure, obesity, high salt intake, alcohol consumption, heart attack, strokes, peripheral arteries disease, mental or physical stress.
Explanation in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, high blood pressure is described as Rakta Gata Vata. The causes can be linked to disturbance of either one of the three doshas, and the Vata dosha may contribute more since its a major contributor to the blood circulation. Below are the principle stress factors for individuals with different doshas:-
People with this dosha are likely to attributable to intense emotions including anxiety, nervousness, and stress.
This can be attributed to pessimistic emotions and thoughts which include envious, hatred, and feeling for vengeance.
People with this dosha are likely to cause by digestive system problems.
Among the medicine used to treat high blood pressure, Sarpagandha seems to be the most ideal choice. This herbal medicine is not only used in Ayurvedic medicine but is as well applied to allopathic medicine for relevance treatment. The following herbal formulations are prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners with regards to the cause of doshic:
- For Vataja, Brahmi and Jatamansi herbs are prescribed.
- For Pittaja, sandalwood and Sarsarapilla are prescribed.
- For Kaphaja, arjuna, calamus, berberis, guggulu, and shilajit are prescribed.
Some of the symptoms of high blood pressure include headache, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and shortness of breath.
Home Remedies with Herbs
Let’s take a look at some of the ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure that being suggested which can help to normalized the blood pressure.
1. Apply 2 tablespoons of crushed Indian gooseberry which is also known as amla. Use extracted juice together with 1 tablespoon of honey. Mixed them well and drink one glass every morning.
2. Take 1 tablespoon of dried watermelon seed and 1 tablespoon of cuscus grass. Grind the mixture and drink it one glass in the morning and one glass in the evening.
3. Chew 2-3 garlic cloves every day as garlic can slow down the pulse rate and keep the heart rhythm at a normal pace.
4. Consume flaxseeds every day and also make it as part of your daily diet.
Natural Ayurvedic Remedies For High Blood Pressure
Cardiofy is The Natural, Ayurvedic Formula for a Healthy Cardiovascular System.
Cardiofy is a proprietary herbal supplement that optimizes and effectively manages cardiovascular health. It helps to lower the blood pressure, regulate the flow of serum lipids, improve the blood circulation, raise the level of good cholesterol in the blood and reduce the level of bad cholesterol and finally, it improves the heart health and the arteries.
Cardiofy is a lab controlled made with 5000-year old wisdom comprising the herbs for high blood pressure. It is an Ayurvedic medicine; therefore, buyers do not need a prescription to buy the same.
You can take a look at this video that shows you on ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure and use this as a natural treatment to manage your high blood pressure issue.
Other Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure & Their Benefits
Garlic, gooseberry, lemon, grapefruit, watermelon, rice, potato, parsley, vegetable juice, hawthorn, fish oils, Daikon seed extracts, Holly leaf, and flaxseed are some of the best natural remedies for high blood pressure. Some of their benefits are:
- Reduction of spasms in the small arteries.
- Modification and regulation of heart rhythm.
- Normalizes the pulse rate.
- Reduces high blood pressure symptoms like numbness, shortness of breath, gas formation in the digestive tract, and dizziness.
- Prevents fragileness of the capillary.
- Tones the arteries.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
- Maintains capillary health.
- Reduces hypertension.
- Repairs the heart muscles.
- Enhances the blood flow by dilating the blood vessels.
- Enhancement of the blood circulation pattern.
Since the conventional medicines are fraught with harmful side effects and also that such medications do not have a permanent cure for high blood pressure, its best to try Cardiofy as one of the effective natural remedies for high blood pressure.
Lowering High Blood Pressure with Cardiofy – The Alternative Cure to High Blood Pressure!
High blood pressure is a slow killer; lowering high blood pressure should be the prime focus for people detected with this deadly disease. Most of the time, its symptoms coincide with other health problems, which problematize its diagnosis, and thus, thousands of people die every year because they couldn’t find measures for lowering high blood pressure.
Lowering High Blood Pressure with Cardiology
Conventional medicines don’t work well with a health problem that is more likely to persist than get cured completely. Therefore, you do not need any conventional ‘medicine’ but a proven supplementary formula that will monitor, control, and help in lowering high blood pressure.
This supplementary formula is known as Cardiofy, an Ayurvedic formula that contains potent 12 cardiovascular rejuvenating herbs for lowering high blood pressure.